Spinach Dish

This Spinach dish is simple and instant.

Ingredients:

1 lb fresh spinach (washed, stems removed and lightly dry)
2 green onions/scallions (diced)
2 tablespoon extra-virgin oil or vegetable oil
4 garlic cloves (sliced) or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning or parsley
2 hot green peppers (seeded and sliced)

2 tablespoons water
Black pepper and salt to taste


Preparation:

1st Step: Sauté the onions and garlic with oil in a medium pot for 2 minutes;

2nd Step: Add 2 tablespoons water, black pepper and salt. Stir for 1 minute;

3rd Step: Lower the heat, add spinach, stir for five minutes; add the Italian seasoning or parsley, remove from heat before it releases water;

4th Step: Add the peppers, mix and cover it. Serve it cold or hot.

6 servings


For nutritional facts of this recipe please visit http://www.food.com/350905

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

My name is Yewoin and my hobby is cooking. These simple, nutritious and tasty recipes are from my kitchen to yours. I hope you will enjoy them.

I have published, a cookbook called Yewoin's Family Recipes: Cooking and Caring. The main purpose of the cookbook is to use the proceeds to help the elderly people of Ethiopia. The cookbook has many more recipes including vegetarians and vegans.

If you have any question or suggestion, my e-mail address is yewoinfamilycooking@gmail.com

Here are some of my recipes:

Some of my recipes' nutritional facts and the calories content are analyzed. You may find a link at the bottom of each recipe.