Marinated Beef Steak

Ingredients:

4 (6oz) fillet Mignon or sirloin beef
4 cloves garlic (sliced)
1 tablespoon extra-virgin oil or vegetable oil
½ teaspoon hot red chili pepper powder
1 tablespoon dry wine or dry sherry
2 bunch rosemary or 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
Salt and black pepper to taste


Preparation:

1st Step: Slightly pierce the meat and insert the sliced garlic;

2nd Step: Mix the ingredients; coat the meat and marinate in a tight plastic bag or container; keep it in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour;

3rd Step: Remove from the plastic bag, in non-stick frying pan (skillet), fry the meat for one minute each side in order to preserve the meat juice;

4th Step: Place the meat in a baking pan and at 375 degree oven broil it for 20 minutes.

5th Step: Keep it outside for 2-5 minutes to settle before carving.

Serving 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

My name is Yewoin and my hobby is cooking. These simple, nutritious and tasty recipes are from my kitchen to yours. I hope you will enjoy them.

I have published, a cookbook called Yewoin's Family Recipes: Cooking and Caring. The main purpose of the cookbook is to use the proceeds to help the elderly people of Ethiopia. The cookbook has many more recipes including vegetarians and vegans.

If you have any question or suggestion, my e-mail address is yewoinfamilycooking@gmail.com

Here are some of my recipes:

Some of my recipes' nutritional facts and the calories content are analyzed. You may find a link at the bottom of each recipe.