Grilled Lamb Shish Kebab

This tenderized grilled meat is my favorite dish. It is great for any occasion.

Ingredients:

2lb boneless lamb leg
½ cup red wine
2 Bell peppers
1 red onion or shallot
4 tablespoon olive oil

1 teaspoon garlic powder
1½ teaspoon chili pepper powder (berbere)

½ teaspoon black pepper
Salt to taste


Preparation:

1st Step: Cut the meat in cubes or as desired;

2nd Step: Mix the wine, oil, garlic, chili pepper, black pepper and salt; whisk well;

3rd Step: In a dip bowl, Combine the meat and the mixture; Keep it in the fridge for an hour to marinate;

4th Step: Cut the vegetables as desired and gently mix the vegetables with the marinated meat;

5th Step: Thread the meat and the vegetables on skewers; grill or broil for 12-15 minutes.

Serve it hot.

6 Servings

If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water at least one hour before adding using them.

For nutritional facts of this recipe please visit http://www.recipezaar.com/355201. For vitamin content please click on "Print Recipe" on aforementioned site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

My name is Yewoin and my hobby is cooking. These simple, nutritious and tasty recipes are from my kitchen to yours. I hope you will enjoy them.

I have published, a cookbook called Yewoin's Family Recipes: Cooking and Caring. The main purpose of the cookbook is to use the proceeds to help the elderly people of Ethiopia. The cookbook has many more recipes including vegetarians and vegans.

If you have any question or suggestion, my e-mail address is yewoinfamilycooking@gmail.com

Here are some of my recipes:

Some of my recipes' nutritional facts and the calories content are analyzed. You may find a link at the bottom of each recipe.